All prices are excluding 21 % VAT.
GlobalSeaweedSTAR Travel Grants
Travel Grants up to a maximum value of £2,000 each are available to applicants who reside either in the UK or a DAC-list country. These grants can be used to support travel and subsistence for activities that support GlobalSeaweedSTAR objectives, including participation in:
- National and international seaweed-related scientific conferences
- GlobalSeaweedSTAR Sharing Best Practice events
- Any other capacity-building activities that would strengthen the seaweed industry in DAC-list countries, with particular reference to priority areas identified in the UNU-INWEH/ SAMS Policy Brief
- Training events and staff exchange
- Seaweed-related research and innovation collaborations.