Every year, several companies decide to showcase their product/technology to an expert audience at Seagriculture.
You can too! You can register as a trade show participant! Check out all attending companies from last year in Ostend.
1. Sales and Lead Opportunities
Trade show floors are buzzing with action as thousands of attendees search for solutions that meet their unique needs. With a careful marketing strategy, your brand can stand out from the rest and drive foot traffic into your exhibit.
2. Take Advantage of Face-to-Face Marketing
Despite recent technological advances, engaging with an actual person behind all of the numbers, proposals and contracts is reassuring.
Trade shows offer unique opportunities to:
- Successfully close sales and generate leads in a relaxed face-to-face environment.
- Personally meet with existing customers to strengthen brand loyalty.
- Create lasting business relationships with other vendors and industry professionals.
3. Boost Brand Visibility
From small businesses to large corporations, trade shows provide unique opportunities to increase exposure and connect to consumers on a personal level.
4. Research Your Industry & Competition
At trade shows, businesses stand shoulder-to-shoulder with other big names within the industry. Seize the opportunity to learn from your competition and network with professionals. Walk the floor to observe product displays, engagement tactics and sales pitches to take note of how you can improve at the next event. For example, if you observe that many companies are offering a new service, consider pitching the service during your next team meeting.
5. Showcase New Products & Services
Launching a new product at a trade show is the best way to maximize exposure and connect directly with consumers. Exhibits that incorporate creative product display solutions help set the stage to build face-to-face connections throughout the trade show. Allowing customers to experience the new product firsthand will increase interest and drive sales, even after the show has ended.
Seagriculture Trade Show participant €399 ( excl. 25% VAT)
- Table top and electricity for 2 days
- Your logo and 150 words on our website and in of our e-mail shots
- Coverage in our social media campaigns
Please note that booking a conference ticket is mandatory when booking a trade show space